Receive FREE SHIPPING for your entire order with purchase of this item! Limited time only!
MSR Alpine Stainless Steel Water Bottle Specifications
MSR Alpine Bottle Advantages
- Capacity: 25.36 fl oz (0.75 liters) / 33.8 fl oz (1.0 liter)
- Weight: 8.7 oz (750 ml) / 10.4 oz (1000ml)
- Dimensions: 3" W x 8.64" H (750ml) / 3.5" x 8.75" (1000ml)
- Made of high quality 18-8 stainless steel
- Quiet-threading collar and a tri-lobe design offers easier gripping with any sized hand
- Quick-Connect Adapter Lid and the external bottle threads allow integration with all MSR water filters (MiniWorks, SweetWater, HyperFlow, and AutoFlow)
Do the Alpine bottles have a zinc or any other type of coating?
The bottles do not have any coatings inside the bottle. The benefit of stainless steel is that it, unlike aluminum bottles, doesn't require a coating as it is naturally corrosive resistant.
Is the entire bottle made of stainless steel?
The entire bottle is stainless steel except for the threads. These are made from Tritan, a BPA-free polycarbonate that seal better than other bottles with stainless steel threads. This gives the bottle an impeccable seal once the lid is screwed on. They Hyperflow lid also allows for quick access and mates with the MSR Hyperflow Microfilter.
What type of material is the top of the bottle made of?
The lid is made from BPA-free plastics that are both durable and resistant to mildew growth. They are well engineered to seal completely for many years to come. The threads are made from a BPA-free material known as Tritan which is as durable as lexan, but without any health concerns. These threads are made to ensure a complete seal once the lid is closed (much better than stainless steel threads found in other bottles).