This item is available for pre-order. Most pre-order items are shipped within 1-2 weeks. To obtain a more accurate estimate, please contact us via phone, email, or online chat.
Get a 4 pack of 32 oz bottles of CleanBoost Anti-Gel Diesel Cold Flow fuel additive by Combustion Technologies that works with #1 / #2 Diesel Fuels and Bio-Diesel Fuels B5, B10, and B20 to reduce pour points and stop gelling. Anti-Gel is made to provide maximum flow and pouring capabilities in diesel and biodiesel fuels.
Benefits of Using CleanBoost Anti-Gel:
- EPA registered
- Helps diesels start in cold weather environments
- Prevents filter plugging in cold temperatures for harder to treat diesel fuels
- Eliminates problems associated with water in fuel
- When used with Combust Fuel Filters, removes 99.9% of the water in equipment's fuel systems and/or storage tanks
- Prevents gelling of #2 diesel fuels as low as -40° F
- Inhibits growth of wax crystals in storage tanks and equipment/truck fueling systems
- Improves CFPP (Cold Filter Pour Point) behavior
- Reduces need to use kerosene dilution for pour or flow control