The SpiroPure SP-WH300 Whole House Water Filter is a 3-stage water filter system that utilizes sediment, carbon, and water softening descaler filter cartridges. The filter system arrives fully assembled and ready to install. Each cartridge helps supply your home with clean, crisp water for up to 12 months depending upon water quality and usage, and the pressure relief button and included housing wrench makes filter changes quick and simple.
3-Stage Whole House Water Filter System
- Stage 1 uses a dual gradient polypropylene filter media to proficiently reduce dirt and sediment. The dual gradient design provides a high flow rate and high dirty capacity cartridge.
- Stage 2 offers a specialized German-made catalytic carbon to reduce chlorine, chloramine, lead, fluoride, sulfur odors, and other impurities. The highly ionized catalytic carbon reduces chloramines and other contaminants more effectively than other carbon filters.
- Stage 3 uses German-made cutting-edge descaler technology to not only prevent scale buildup in your home, but also reduces previously formed scale in plumbing pipes. The salt-free water softener design provides easier, hassle-free maintenance, is better for the environment, and won't leave you feeling slippery or slimy after showering.
Whole House Water Filter Specifications:
SP-WH300 Contaminant Reduction:
- Purpose: City or Well Water
- Application: Cold Water Only
- Filtration Type: Sediment, Carbon, and Descaler
- Cartridge Life: Up to 12 months depending upon water quality and usage
- Max Operating Pressure: 90 psi
- Flow Rate: 4-8 gpm
- Housing Size: 20" BB
- Cartridge Size: 20" x 4.5"
- Package Includes: 3 filter housings, sediment cartridge, catalyic carbon cartridge, descaler cartridge, filter wrench, metal mounting bracket, and teflon tape.
- Bad taste & odor
- Heavy metals
- Hydrogen sulfide (sulfur odor)
- Phenols & p-nitro phenol
- Scale buildup
- Tannins and lignin
- Trihalomethanes (THMs)
How much sulfur (Hydrogen Sulfide) will the SpiroPure catalytic carbon filter remove? How does this compare with a traditional KDF filter?
The SpiroPure catalytic carbon filter provides far superior sulfur filtration, reducing up to 20 ppm of hydrogen sulfide depending upon service velocity. In comparison, KDF media will reduce up to 3 ppm of hydrogen sulfide.