This item is available for pre-order. Most pre-order items are shipped within 1-2 weeks. To obtain a more accurate estimate, please contact us via phone, email, or online chat.
Get a 55 gallon barrel of CleanBoost 70w Racing Oil by Combustion Technologies, engineered to treat and protect the moving parts of internal engines with up to 10,000 horsepower. CleanBoost 70W is specifically blended for nitro-methane and methanol fuel burning engines, and can be used with any high performance engine requiring a 70w oil.
Benefits of Using CleanBoost 70w Racing Oil:
- Improves initial start-up wear protection and reduces friction
- Provides improved efficiency for 1,000 to 8,000 horsepower engines
- Reduces piston skirt, cylinder wear, and bearing deformation for extended engine component life
- Treats and protects the moving parts of internal engines with up to 10,000 horsepower
- Oil film strength is as much as 10-times higher than other leading oils being used in the racing market
- Assists in maintaining oil pressure, prevents oil foaming, and keeps racing engine parts looking new after use
- Does not contain solvents, plastics, graphites, borons, Teflons, or chlorines
- Reduces oxidation in the oil to allow for longer engine and component life, particularly when cylinder washdown occurs
- Forms a covalent, galvanic bond to the metal allowing a 2 to 4 micron penetration into the metal, for less friction and heat
- Used by many TAD, A-Fuel, and Top Fuel teams in both NHRA and IHRA series
- Blended for Nitromethane and alcohol fuel suspension as well as nitro-methane and methanol fuel burning engine applications
- Please note that it is recommended you do not add any extra thickeners, zinc additive, or other additives when using CleanBoost 70W oil. 70w is developed to work as a stand alone product for Nitro and Methanol racing engine applications